- Your gums are the foundations to your teeth. Think of them like foundations of a house - if you have strong foundations then your house will likely be solid and stable, if you have weak foundations then your house may fall apart!
- Gum disease is inflammation of the gums which if left unchecked can lead to loose teeth and ultimately tooth loss!
- Bleeding gums can be a sign of gum disease.
- Our comprehensive hygiene visits are 30 minute appointments in which our expert hygienist will provide tailored oral health education to show you the best ways to look after your gums as well as remove any tartar build ups throughout the mouth in a gentle and effective manner carried out with special dental instruments including ultrasonic scalers.
- Our “Diamond Polish” is a unique and gentle stain removal treatment which uses small polishing particles to remove even the toughest of nicotine and coffee staining!
- Our hygiene team will create a tailored recall and maintenance program to keep your gums in tip top condition and prevent gum disease which most commonly involves visiting the hygienist 3-6 monthly.
Book in with one of our dentists now →