- Composite bonding is a pain-free procedure that involves very little and in most cases no drilling of natural tooth enamel!
- It can be used to restore worn edges of teeth, improve the shape of small or miss-shaped teeth and brighten the darker teeth.
- Average lifetime of composite bonding can be around 5 years although this can be extended if you attend the dentist and hygienist regularly and avoid hard, sticky and heavily coloured food and drink.
- Composite bonding can stain and chip over time and requires regular maintenance and repair.
- Porcelain Veneers can be a longterm alternative to composite bonding although often requires some preparation of tooth enamel.
Book in with one of our dentists now →